Bluum is a monthly subscription box service for your little one and you! They send you and your baby monthly deluxe samples according to your babies age. Bluum also offers points for reviewing these items on their website. Points can be redeemed for a free box! New subscribers also receive a subscription to either Parents or Family Fun magazine!
Bluum is $24.95/month, shipping included. I valued this month’s box at $52.95!!!
Use this link to sign up and we’ll both get an extra 15 points:
Also, use code PAMPERS to get your first box 50% off!
To get a closer look check out my video below or use this link!
Lip Factory is an exclusive and affordable monthly makeup subscription service. They focus on the lips (duh!) but you generally get a “full face” in each box! You get a great value for only $22/month and of course shipping is included.
This months box was valued at $51.49, score!!!
Use my referral code 385049 to sign up and get 50 rewards points for both of us!! You can cancel at anytime.
Check out my video below or use this link to get a closer look!
My Julep Cosmic Mystery Box came yesterday and I’m totally in love with what I got!!
I ordered the Cosmic Box at $24.99 which promised at least a $70 value. I valued my box at $109!!! Check out the video of my unboxing!
I you’re not already a Maven you’re missing out on free shipping, 20% discounts, and first access to new collections!! Use my referral link and use the code FREEBOX to get your first box free!
Disclaimer: This post does contain referral links.
Stork Stack is a monthly subscription box for your baby and you from your 3rd trimester to age 3!
Stork Stack is $27.99/month or use my referral code 7FB93E39 to sign up and get $10 off your first box!!! You can cancel at anytime.
Again, sorry about all the videos but I’m still trying to get caught up 😦
Disclaimer: This post does contain referral/affiliate links.
Julep Maven is a monthly subscription box that sends at least 2 nail polishes and one beauty item. When you sign up for Julep Maven you take a style quiz to determine nail polish colors. You can manually change your style anytime. . It’s $19.99/month and you can cancel or skip a month at anytime!
Click here to try out Julep and use the code FREEBOX to get your first box free!
I’m struggling with some serious time constraints (baby, back to school for my BSN, work, etc. ) so for this month I’m only posting videos of many of my reviews.
What format do you prefer? I’d like to here from you!
Please check out my unboxing and review here!
This mystery box is available is three different price ranges: the Pluto Box (does not include Estelle) for $19.99 ($50+ value), the Cosmic Box for $24.99 ($70+ value), and the Supernova Box for $39.99 ($120+ value).
I really like the looks of Estelle for Fall and Halloween. I’ll be purchasing the Supernova Box!!!
Get yours here!
If you’re not already a Julep Maven join now and get a your first box free! Use code FREEBOX! Use my referral link here if you’d like 😉
I can’t wait to try this new fragrance! This month will be my first Glossybox!
Disclaimer: This post does contain referral/affiliate links.
When I first saw that this limited edition Birchbox was available I fell in love with the colors of everything and the pattern on the zipper pouch. I wasn’t too sure that I’d personally use everything in the box but I knew if I didn’t my tween daughter would! So of course I snatched one up before they sold out.
Look how cute this box is! You can guarantee that I’ll be using it for something. Also, if you’re a subscriber you’ll notice that this box is a little larger than the standard monthly Birchbox.
From the first look inside the box you can see that Birchbox has included an information card.
I’ve also included a picture of the inside of this card. Birchbox followed the back to school theme here as well.
Inside of Information Card
The “Head of the Class Box” came with:
- willa Start Fresh Foaming Facial Wash 50ml, valued at $3.67 (full size is 150ml at $11), ~ “Kick off your day with this smart cleanser that won’t dry out skin.” I haven’t tried this yet because I plan on giving it to my tween daughter but I’m not sure I would have tried it anyways. It has a very strong smell to it that I can’t quite describe accurately. I’ve read some reviews and it also appears to be harsh on sensitive skin.
willa Start Fresh Foaming Face Wash
- Poppin Pink Soft Cover Notebook (3.5in x 5.5in, 192 pages), $6 ~ Pencils up! Use this trusty notebook for facts, figures, and doodles.” This is a beautiful shade of pink and the cover is very soft. It’s just the right size to fit in my pockets and take to work.
Poppin Small Soft Cover Notebook
- Birchbox Custom Pouch, $12 ~ “We love the jazzy chevron pattern on this neat bag. Use it to store pens, pencils – and lip gloss, of course!” This pouch is probably the #1 reason I purchased this box. This is also something I can use at work to keep all my pens and highlighters.
Birchbox Custom Pouch
- Color Club Nail Polish in Flamingo and Silver Lake, $8 each ~ “Get crafty on a super small canvas – your nails – with these eye-catching shades.” I’m loving the Flamingo but I’m not sure how I would wear the Silver Lake??? Any thoughts?
Color Club Polish in Flamingo and Silver Lake
- Color Club Sequin Nail Art Kit, assortment of 5 colors, $5 value (full size is 12 colors for $12) ~ These sequins look slightly too big to put on nails. I’ve read some other reviews that say the color fades and bleeds with the application of top coat. I’ll most likely use these on an art project instead.
Color Club Nail Sequins
- stila Lip Glaze in Dreamy, $22 ~ “On or offstage, this sheer gloss is a showstopper.” The color I received is a nice neutral color that I wouldn’t mind my tween wearing. It has lasting power but is a tad sticky.
stila Lip Glaze in Dreamy
- Sisco & Berluti Friendship Braclets, set of two, $30 value (single bracelet $15) ~ “Keep one of these bling brackets for yourself and gift the other to you BFF.” These are really cute and hot pink in color. I gave these to my two older daughters. They still like to match sometimes.
Sisco & Berluti Friendship Bracelets
- Jane Tran Chrysantheum Print Bobby Pin Set, $12 ~ “Whether you’re running laps or running to make the bell, these playful pins will keep your hair squared away.” These pins are really cute and I would totally wear them to keep my hair out of my face at work. I’m glad they came in this box because I can’t ever see myself paying $12 for bobby pins unless they had gold in them lol!
Jane Tran Bobby Pins
This was my first limited edition Birchbox and I will be purchasing more in the future. The total value for this box was $106.67!!!! This box was only $28! However, thanks to my rewards points I got it $10 off!!!
To subscribe to Birchbox it’s only $10/month. Use my referral link if you’d like. Start earning points for yourself as well! Just 100 points equals $10 in the Birchbox store! You can also earn up to 50 points each month just by reviewing the products you receive in your box.
Do you subscribe to Birchbox or did you order this limited edition box? I’d love to here what you got this month.
Disclaimer: This box was purchased with my own money and/or rewards points. As always, opinions are genuinely my own.